Sales & Marketing Manager
Chervò- North Palm Beach, FL 33408
Chervò is a premiere luxury Italian Golf & Sportswear brand, with a USA Headquarters’ in North Palm Beach, FL. Chervò’s wholesale department works with the top resorts, private golf clubs, specialty retailers, and boutiques worldwide. Our wholesale team travels the country to work directly with our clients.
We are currently seeking an ambitious and highly-skilled sales and marketing manager with a track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals. In this role, you will increase productivity and sales, work diligently to implement a consistent brand image across all marketing and social media platforms, and optimize our company’s market share. You will have tremendous opportunities to develop innovative policies and campaigns that shape the future of our brand.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Own ultimate responsibility for successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Create and manage social media marketing calendar as well as online image to create consistent messaging across all media platforms
- Travel to buyers/vendors to present current collections
- Assist in putting collections together and processing sales orders
- Create proposals, provide current and potential clients with sales collateral and promotional materials
- Collaborate with team to creatively reach more potential customers
- Cultivate and deepen client relationships and partnerships that add value
- Obtain new retail partner relationships
- Oversee day-to-day sales, monitoring, and forecasting to better understand the market
- Continually assess our marketing techniques and their efficacy in affecting sales
- Stay up-to-date on current market trends
- Take calculated risks to increase profitability and brand recognition
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Sales experience with luxury goods and/or services
- Aware of the latest market trends and shifts, as well as projections for the future
- Capacity to juggle and perform multiple projects with superb accuracy
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Able to be persuasive and procure new business partnerships
- Capacity to think ahead and anticipate needs before they arise
- Solid computer skills and awareness of web-based marketing and social media
- Able to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential information and sensitive matters
- Ability to filter information and assess priorities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with Photoshop, Shopify and all MAC & PC Office applications
- Driven and committed to success while maintaining integrity
This position will work alongside and support the VP of Sales & Operations and Operations Manager in performing a multitude of responsibilities, a strong attention to detail is essential.
Competitive base salary plus commissions, compensation to commensurate with skills and experience.
As a Chervò Sales Rep (Freelance-Independent) you are professionally aggressive, action driven and goal oriented at growing new business. You are an enthusiastic brand ambassador with a charismatic personality and an eye for fashion. You are responsible for delivering premium customer relationships to targeted premium private clubs, resorts, and hospitality shops within your assigned sales region, building our brand one customer at a time and ultimately driving our business by developing strategic sales plans to achieve seasonal sales goals and objectives. This role’s primary responsibility is sales, but will also focus on building long-term customer relationships, elevating brand awareness, facilitating retail excellence, hosting customer consumer events, and contributing to the overall success of the Chervò brand.
Sales Representatives demonstrate exceptional selling skills and a strong commitment to sharing the Chervò brand throughout their assigned territory.
Sales Region Openings:
West Region: Pacific Northwest, Northern CA, and Hawaii. Home base city is flexible.
South Central Region: Based in North TX. Home base city is flexible.
- Achieve seasonal sales goals and objectives.
- Reflect enthusiasm as a passionate brand advocate.
- Take ownership of Chervò brand and revenue opportunities within assigned sales region.
- Develop and maintain meaningful long-term customer relationships.
- Execute strategic business plans to secure future and replenishment customer orders.
- Demonstrate professional territory management skills, including effective call route planning, prearranged partner presentations, and prompt administrative tasks.
- Customer Service excellence with prompt follow-up to meet the unique needs of each customer.
- Deliver creative, inspiring, and informative brand and product presentations.
- Travel weekly within assigned sales region to fulfill sales appointments, provide service customer, develop new account relationships, and participate in customer events.
- Foster retail excellence through premium visual merchandising and product assortments.
- Submit timely and accurate customer orders and other company required documents.
- Participate in select local/regional trade shows within assigned territory.
- Attend and participate in company Sales Meetings and Orlando PGA Show booth.
- Participate in brand and product training, and embrace continued career development.
- Maximize Pop Up Show opportunities to develop business & promote the Chervò brand.
- In partnership with the leadership team periodically share market and product feedback to assist in the improvement of products and services and brand loyalty.
- Be the brand and product expert to train and guide customers to create elevated consumer experiences within shopping environment.
- Seek Tournament/Event opportunities to build awareness, provide trial, and grow sales revenue.
- Generate new business opportunities with pioneering strategy to maximize growth.
- Exceptional professional selling skills
- Well organized with excellent time management skills
- Self-Motivated with ability to work independently
- Ability to overcome objections and provide win-win solutions for all parties
- Proven outside sales experience within the Green Grass channel
- Established relationships within assigned sales region
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to maximize customer engagement
- Comfortable learning brand and product knowledge and clearly communicating to customers
- Availability to travel extensively within assigned sales territory
- Contributions to the team, internally and externally
- Ability to build, grow, and maintain long-term partner relationships throughout assigned territory
- Proven success in new business development and proven ability to build an account base
- Strong computer skills and ability to populate and electronically submit accurate orders through an electronic order entry process
- Flexible schedule to accommodate periodic evening and weekend obligations
- Vehicle adequate to accommodate full sample and event package
- Must have mobile phone, laptop, and access to Internet
- Competing product lines not permitted
Resources & Compensation:
- Competitive commission based income
- Generous Business Travel Expense Package
- Regional Show Fees Package
- Sample Package
- Generous Personal Use Discount
- Independent Contractor (1099) position
Send Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org