As a Chervò Sales Rep (Freelance-Independent) you are professionally aggressive, action driven and goal oriented at growing new business. You are an enthusiastic brand ambassador with a charismatic personality and an eye for fashion. You are responsible for delivering premium customer relationships to targeted premium private clubs, resorts, and hospitality shops within your assigned sales region, building our brand one customer at a time and ultimately driving our business by developing strategic sales plans to achieve seasonal sales goals and objectives. This role’s primary responsibility is sales, but will also focus on building long-term customer relationships, elevating brand awareness, facilitating retail excellence, hosting customer consumer events, and contributing to the overall success of the Chervò brand.
Sales Representatives demonstrate exceptional selling skills and a strong commitment to sharing the Chervò brand throughout their assigned territory.
Sales Region Openings:
Northeast: MA, NY, NJ, RI, VT, NH. Home base city is flexible.
- Achieve seasonal sales goals and objectives.
- Reflect enthusiasm as a passionate brand advocate.
- Take ownership of Chervò brand and revenue opportunities within assigned sales region.
- Develop and maintain meaningful long-term customer relationships.
- Execute strategic business plans to secure future and replenishment customer orders.
- Demonstrate professional territory management skills, including effective call route planning, prearranged partner presentations, and prompt administrative tasks.
- Customer Service excellence with prompt follow-up to meet the unique needs of each customer.
- Deliver creative, inspiring, and informative brand and product presentations.
- Travel weekly within assigned sales region to fulfill sales appointments, provide service customer, develop new account relationships, and participate in customer events.
- Foster retail excellence through premium visual merchandising and product assortments.
- Submit timely and accurate customer orders and other company required documents.
- Participate in select local/regional trade shows within assigned territory.
- Attend and participate in company Sales Meetings and Orlando PGA Show booth.
- Participate in brand and product training, and embrace continued career development.
- Maximize Pop Up Show opportunities to develop business & promote the Chervò brand.
- In partnership with the leadership team periodically share market and product feedback to assist in the improvement of products and services and brand loyalty.
- Be the brand and product expert to train and guide customers to create elevated consumer experiences within shopping environment.
- Seek Tournament/Event opportunities to build awareness, provide trial, and grow sales revenue.
- Generate new business opportunities with pioneering strategy to maximize growth.
- Exceptional professional selling skills
- Well organized with excellent time management skills
- Self-Motivated with ability to work independently
- Ability to overcome objections and provide win-win solutions for all parties
- Proven outside sales experience within the Green Grass channel
- Established relationships within assigned sales region
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to maximize customer engagement
- Comfortable learning brand and product knowledge and clearly communicating to customers
- Availability to travel extensively within assigned sales territory
- Contributions to the team, internally and externally
- Ability to build, grow, and maintain long-term partner relationships throughout assigned territory
- Proven success in new business development and proven ability to build an account base
- Strong computer skills and ability to populate and electronically submit accurate orders through an electronic order entry process
- Flexible schedule to accommodate periodic evening and weekend obligations
- Vehicle adequate to accommodate full sample and event package
- Must have mobile phone, laptop, and access to Internet
- Competing product lines not permitted
Resources & Compensation:
- Competitive commission based income
- Generous Business Travel Expense Package
- Regional Show Fees Package
- Sample Package
- Generous Personal Use Discount
- Independent Contractor (1099) position
Send Resumes to: email@example.com